"People mistook me for a hungry Ethiopian" Tyra Banks

Super Model Tyra banks makes an incredible comparison of her childhood look to hungry Ethiopians. 
Sexy tyra fuckingly compares herself to Ethiopian famine


Tyra banks blames the fashion and the media industry for seeing thinness as a beauty. The super model started her own charity, the TZONE foundation to empower young women to discover their own strength and realize their ambitions, as she hated being teased for being too thin when she was younger and she made a fucking comparison of it t famine of Ethiopia in the 1980s. 

“''Part of my desire to help these girls is because of my own insecurities at that age. The summer I was 11 years old, I lost 30 lbs in three months. It was the 1980s, during the Ethiopian famine, and I got a lot of comments.
Tyra Banks

''My school thought I was ill. It was a very painful time.'' She told people Magazine.  
fat tyra

Tyra was branded ‘fat’ in 2006 after photographs emerged showing her in a beach.  Tyra , who’s the presenter of ‘America’s next top model’  said ‘who would have thought that the girl who was once forced to go to hospital because she was too skinny would one day be called too fat?”


Tyra who actually looks Ethiopian slams the entertainment and fashion industry guys as people who have no idea about women’s beauty.

“ the fashion industry has a very narrow definition of what beauty is – specifically now, it’s a size 0 or 00” she said.


By shegerpost staff writer 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post